Military Glow Sticks Corporation and our subsidiaries and affiliates ("Military Glow Sticks" or "we") respect your preferences concerning the treatment of personal information that we may collect from your use of the Military Glow Sticks Web sites and your interactions with Military Glow Sticks off-line. This policy lets you know how we collect and use your personal information, and how you can control its use. This policy describes the broadest potential use of personal information throughout the Military Glow Sticks Web sites and in off-line transactions. We may make far less use of personal information than we have outlined in this policy.
TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
This policy covers the following personal information that Military Glow Sticks collects through your use of the Military Glow Sticks Web sites and in connection with off-line communications. Specifically, Military Glow Sticks may collect this information from offline and online registrations, forms and communications and interactions, and sales inquiries and transactions. Military Glow Sticks also may use third party sources, such as opt-in lists, as specified in Section 4 below.
Such as name, physical address, telephone number, email address, and company. The majority of the information collected under this category is business contact information.
Including information about the products and services you request, purchase or download.
Such as product requirements, areas of industry interest, newsletters, community choices and other information you select in the customer profile when registering on Military Glow Sticks.
Event and Conference Participation Information
Booths attended or visited during an event or conference hosted or attended by Military Glow Sticks. If we use electronic tracking technologies at an event, we will provide notice in the event registration materials and/or correspondence.
Electronic Communications Protocols
Military Glow Sticks also uses a tracking technique that employs embedded URLs to allow use of the site without cookies. Embedded URLs allow limited information to follow you as you navigate the site, but is not associated with personal information and is not used beyond the session.
On the Web site, Military Glow Sticks may use embedded pixel technologies on selected pages for the purposes of identifying unique user visits to the Military Glow Sticks Web sites as opposed to aggregate hits. In addition, these technologies are used in emails to provide information on when the email was opened to track marketing campaign responsiveness.
Third Party Cookies
Military Glow Sticks has engaged a third party, to track and analyze usage and volume statistical information (which does not include personal information) from visitors to the Web site. sets cookies on behalf of Military Glow Sticks also uses other third party cookies to track the performance of Military Glow Sticks advertisements on their Websites. The information provided these third parties does not include personal information, but may be re-associated with personal information once Military Glow Sticks receives it.
USE AND SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Military Glow Sticks uses (and, where specified, shares) your personal information for the following purposes:
- To engage in transactions. Military Glow Sticks may use personal information such as name, physical address, telephone number, email address, and company to engage in transactions with you, including contacting you about your order.
- To process transactions. Military Glow Sticks may use financial/credit card and payment information to process your order. Military Glow Sticks may need to share some of this information with delivery services, credit card clearing houses and other similarly situated third parties to complete the transaction.
- To provide support or other services. Military Glow Sticks may use your personal information to provide you support or other services you have ordered, as well as product updates, product patches and fixes and other similar communications.
- To select content, improve quality and facilitate use of the Web Sites. Military Glow Sticks may use your personal information, including the information gathered as a result of site navigation and electronic protocols and cookies (including third party cookies), to help create and personalize Web site content, facilitate your use of the Web sites (for example, to facilitate navigation and the login process, avoid duplicate data entry, enhance security, keep track of shopping cart additions and preserve order information between sessions), improve Web site quality, track marketing campaign responsiveness, and evaluate page response rates.
- To provide various Military Glow Sticks communities, such as partners, with relevant product alerts and updates. If you sign up for a Military Glow Sticks community (e.g., Military Glow Sticks Partner Network, Military Glow Sticks Technology Network), Military Glow Sticks will also provide you information in which you have expressed an interest related to new product releases, alerts, updates, prices, terms, special offers and associated campaigns.
- To power joint sales or product promotions. Military Glow Sticks and its partners may engage in joint sales or product promotions. Such promotions will always reference the partners involved. Both Military Glow Sticks and the partner(s) will have access to that information, and either Military Glow Sticks or our partners may provide you the sales or product promotion information. We recommend you review the privacy policies of these partners to address your particular needs and concerns.
- To contact a referral/"tell a friend". If you elect to use our referral service to inform a friend about our site, we will ask you for the friend's name and email address. Military Glow Sticks will automatically send the friend a one-time email inviting them to visit the site. Military Glow Sticks uses this personal information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. The friend may contact Military Glow Sticks to be removed from the referral program.
- To communicate with you about a conference or event. We or our partners may communicate with you about a conference or event hosted or co-sponsored by Military Glow Sticks or one of our partners. This may include information about the event's content, event logistics, payment, updates, and any additional meetings, special demonstrations or other customer facilitation that we may provide related to the event. Military Glow Sticks may contact you after the event about the event and related products and services. Military Glow Sticks will also permit designated partners or conference sponsors to send you up to two communications through the services of a third party bonded warehouse. Please note that our partners or conference sponsors may directly request your personal information at their conference booths or presentations; however, providing your information is optional, and you should review their privacy policies to address your particular needs and concerns.
- To comply with legal requirements. Military Glow Sticks may be required to disclose your personal information in order to comply with legally mandated reporting, disclosure or other legal process requirements. Military Glow Sticks will use reasonable efforts to limit the personal information it provides for this purpose.
- Please note that your personal information may be transferred, accessed and stored globally as necessary for the uses stated above in accordance with this policy.
REGISTRATION, CUSTOMIZATION, PREFERENCES AND OPT-OUT
Military Glow Sticks allows you to establish an online registration profile for marketing communications at Military Glow Sticks. You may use the profile to customize and control your preferences for receiving electronic information, including opting into (or out of) communities. You can return to the registration profile to customize it at any time to change your elections or modify your profile at militaryglowsticks.com. Please login as usual and follow the prompts to "update my profile."
Military Glow Sticks enables you to opt out of some or all email marketing by modifying your online registration profile. A link to this profile will be available in marketing emails. You can also unsubscribe to all email marketing by sending an email through our contact us page.
Military Glow Sticks only shares personal information with selected companies after providing users the ability to either opt out of or opt into the sharing. There are limitations to opting out of such sharing in the case of (1) joint sale or joint events where the data goes to both Military Glow Sticks and the other party at the same time; (2) where the customer has requested follow up which involves Military Glow Sticks partners; and (3) where third parties are required to accomplish the transaction or perform the service, including delivery and credit card clearing services.
Third Party Permission-Based Lists
On occasion, Military Glow Sticks may use a third party permission-based list to send communications about Military Glow Sticks products and services. These lists are maintained by third parties whose users have consented to receive emails from other companies, such as Military Glow Sticks. We do not have access to the names and contact information on these lists. We require the list owners to identify themselves as the mailers of the email and to provide appropriate opt-out mechanisms. If you wish to be removed from a third-party list, you should direct your opt-out request to the list owner, not to Military Glow Sticks. If you have trouble opting out, or if you wish to make us aware of any issues related to a third-party mailing, you may reach us directly through our contact us page located. When third-party mailings are sent with a Military Glow Sticks reply address, Military Glow Sticks also will provide a notice with information about how to opt-out of future Military Glow Sticks marketing communications.
Military Glow Sticks uses some third parties to administer a limited set of Military Glow Sticks advertisements on its Web sites. No personal information is provided to the advertisers as part of this process, but aggregate profile information, such as user community, may be used in the selection of advertising to make sure that it has relevance to the user. On some banner ads, an embedded pixel may be present, and while it does not associate with a cookie or other personal profile information, it may return session connection information that allows advertisers to better determine how many individual users have clicked on the ad banner.
The security of your personal information is very important to Military Glow Sticks. We have in place physical, administrative and technical safeguards designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. In addition, Military Glow Sticks uses standard security protocols and mechanisms to exchange the transmission of sensitive data such as credit card details. In the event that your personal information is acquired, or is reasonably believed to have been acquired, by an unauthorized person and applicable law requires notification, Military Glow Sticks will notify you of the breach by email or fax or, if Military Glow Sticks is unable to contact you by email or fax, then by U.S. mail. Military Glow Sticks will give you notice promptly, consistent with the reasonable needs of law enforcement and/or Military Glow Sticks to determine the scope of the breach and to investigate and restore the integrity of the data system.
Military Glow Sticks has appointed a Chief Privacy Officer. If you believe your personal information has been used in a way that is not consistent with this policy or your specified preferences, or if you have further questions related to this policy, please contact the Chief Privacy Officer by email through the contact us page.
We may update this policy from time to time. We will post a prominent notice in this section of this policy notifying users when it is updated. If we are going to use your personal information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, we will notify you via email, and you will have a choice as to whether or not we use your personal information in this different manner. We appreciate your comments on Military Glow Sticks 's privacy practices. All e-mail inquiries can be made through our contact us page.
Military Glow Sticks
Post Office Box 76
Brookfield, MA U.S.A.